Wabash Wine Company
* Cannonball: dry red wine made from Cabernet & Foch grapes. Great with prime rib or steaks off the grill!
* Chancellor: Lightly oaked, this wine is our signature wine at the Wabash. This wine is great to enjoy alone or with your meal.
* Wooden Axel: Seyval Blanc grapes have been lightly oaked to give the wine a smooth feel. Great either warm or chilled.
* Bill's Bridge: Offering a more floral bouquet this wine is a great wine chilled. Made with Traminette, Brianna & Edleweis grapes
* Brianna: A very light, tropical white wine which is has received rave reviews! Seems to appeal to both cry & sweet wine drinkers.
* Bluebird: A fan favorite at the Wabash! This crisp wine offers peach & apricot tones. Best chilled.
* Eisenbahn Wein: German Translation = "Railroad Wine" . This Riesling wine is finished to a sweet finish
Fruit Wines (Seasonally offered)
* Ambush: The semi-sweet wine is made from Foch and Concord grapes. Be caseful - you may become "Ambushed"!
*Get Away: A semi-sweet wine made from the Frontenac and St. Croix grapes. Nice smooth finish.
* Petticoat Blush: The red grapes of the Foch & Leon Millot are processed into this blush semi-sweet wine. Offering a cherry note to your palette, this wine is a unique experience. We donate a portion of the proceeds of this wine to the Relay For Life Cancer Fundraising efforts.
Yet to be released:
Blackberry Express (sweet blackberry wine made from berries picked from the Wabash Nature Trail) We hope to have this available next spring/early summer.
***Stone-fruit Hobo (sweet wine made from the stone fruits - apricots, peaches, plums - that are harvested from the trees in the Caboose Courtyard at the Wabash Winery) This wine should be ready next fall.
***New wines to be offered!
You can purchase your favorite Wabash Wines from these locations as well:
If your local retailers don't offer our wines, ask them to! We'd love to make it as
convenient as possible for you to enjoy our wines!
HyVee American Legion Country Club Fareway M's Fine Dining
Pudgy Pumpkin Patch HyVee
Clarinda Floral Shop Dings Honk & Holler HyVee
Iowa Wines & More
HyVee Drug, West Broadway Olive Branch HyVee on Madison Ave
Wild Rose Floral
Swedish Heritage Museum
Lake Shore Gifts
Currently out of all fruit wines. See anticipated release schedule below for furture vintages.